Certispec Corporate Quality Policy
Since 1992 Certispec has been dedicated to providing each of our customers with surveying, inspection, sampling and testing services that will accurately and completely meet their individual requirements under mutually agreed upon conditions at all times. We regard client satisfaction, quality workmanship, confidentiality, on-going employee training and continuous process improvement as crucial to our business success.
Quality is a corporate commitment of the Certispec Group and is the individual and joint responsibility of all members. We strive to achieve our goals through:
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of our business practices and procedures.
- Maintaining regular and open dialogue with our customers.
- Continuous teamwork throughout all levels of the group
- Effective communication throughout the organization.
- Continuous evaluation and training of employees to ensure competence and to expand the scope of services offered.
- Maintaining our operational systems and work practices in accordance with internationally recognized quality management standards and practices.
- Avoiding being placed in any position of conflict of interest and only accepting work which can be handled professionally and with full competence.
- Only accepting work which we are qualified to perform.
- Identifying shortcomings and taking action to correct any situations which may cause unsatisfactory performance.
- Identifying new business opportunities, rationalizing and, if viable, expanding the scope of our services.
- Being attentive to customer needs and complete work in a timely manner.
Glen Todd, President